Monday, May 26, 2008

What Princess Am I?

My friend Sara had this on her blog . . . I thought it was kinda fun, so I took the quiz. Turns out that I'm most like Aurora, better known as sleeping beauty . . . works out kinda cool as she's my favorite princess!


Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
Here's the website if you'd like to check it out. . . http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks kind of fun, I will have to check it out!

Jenny said...

I would love to be Arora and sleep all day long. I need to find me a posion apple.

Crystal Sargent said...

Where's the pictures from the trip, silly!