Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sushi Night

So, we were brave and attempted to make our own California Rolls on Friday night. Our friends Brock and Amy Miller and Jenna and Brady Woolf joined us in our adventure. It actually turned out really good! Just as good as in the restaurant and a whole lot cheaper! We made more sushi than we could eat! There are a few things we'll do differently next time, but as they always say practice makes perfect.

Jenna and Brady Woolf

Me Cutting my Beautiful Sushi Roll

Travis and Amy Prepping the Seaweed

The Finished Product

Ready to Enjoy the Fruits of our Labors

4 comments:

Misty said...

Congrats on you sushi! I'm not a fan (I do like the hot stuff that you dip it in though), but very impressed that you did it yourself!! I hear that it is not as easy as it looks!

The Smith's said...

Very impressive, it looks just like you'd get at a restaurant. I love your kitchen, it's gorgeous!! You guys loving Wellsville?

Jenny said...

You guys make the coolest stuff. I still crave all that chineese food you made back at the condos. Looks so good.

Brady and Jenna said...

I can't believe how much sushi we ate!!