Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Surprise!

Well, Travis really out did himself this year and threw me a surprise party! I had a few times where I thought something was up, but he was such a good lier (or I'm so gullible) that I believed every excuse he had. Here's a few pics from the party! Thanks everyone--this is by far one of the best birthdays ever.

The Parade from Rich and Serra White's House:
Everyone Parked there and walked to our house so as not to ruin the surprise.

My Birthday Girl Crown


My Birthday Cake: The Big 26!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Andrea Campbell said...

It was a lot of fun. We were happy to see you and share in your suprise party!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!!
We need to have you guys over for dinner one of these nights. Now that we are a little settled and have a place for you to actually sit.

Nicole Mecham said...

I am glad that you loved the suprise party! Trav was really excited about it. Sorry we couldn't make it (but I had the best excuse ever, right!?!). I will be getting a present to you soon...hopefully.

Emily said...

How sweet! Good job Trav... Happy birthday!