Saturday, April 17, 2010

And Then There Were Two . . .

INTRODUCING . . . .
Baby A (who was quite photogenic)

AND Baby B (who wouldn't hold still)

Yep, that's right folks we are having TWINS! My first doctors appointment was yesterday and we got to see these little sweet hearts for the first time. They are both growing well and have strong heart beats. We are so excited! They are both on target for my November 10th due date; however, they may come a little early. So, we'll see. Here's some pics of them together:


Overall, I've been feeling pretty good. Although, I have good days and bad days. I still struggle with morning/evening sickness, but I consider myself blessed as I have yet to throw up. I dry heaved one morning, but thankfully there was nothing in my stomach to come up (I HATE throwing up). My only major complaint is that I am EXHAUSTED. My energy levels are non existant and thanks to my sweet, amazing husband, I get to just relax when I come home from work. I'm so lucky to have him. I guess it isn't easy on a body to grow two little babies and everything that they need. All I can say is that I'm looking forward to the infamous 2nd Trimester and dreading the 3rd when this 5 foot nothing body of mine is housing nearly full grown twins! It will definitely be a sight to see.

On another note, we feel so blessed to be given such an opportunity. Two sweet little babies that the Lord has entrusted to our care. I only hope that we are up to the task of raising them. I already love them so much and I can't wait to hold them in my arms.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Keep the pics coming!
- Yvette

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! That's such exciting news! I am so excited for you two :)

The Smith's said...

Oh I just love seeing them! Congrats you guys, seriously! Too stinkin cute! Call if you need anything when they get here! Two babies at once, whew!

Katie said...

I am so happy for you guys! To think you get double the blessings!!! Congratulations!

Maxfield Family said...

BreeAnn- I CANNOT believe you are having twins! Good luck with the pregnancy. It feels like I was just there, even though Wyatt is now 6 months old. Hang in there, enjoy your 2nd trimester, and then endure the third! You are going to be just as tired in the 3rd as you are right now. Working 12 hour shifts was almost unbearable, but I made it. I am so excited for you! (And I am very grateful that you are indeed having twins. I was just making a wild guess on facebook. I have learned a lesson from that- don't joke around like that on facebook!)

Nicole Mecham said...

Tessa and I were talking the other day and we don't know how in the world those skinny little ankles of yours are going to be able to hold up those twin babies in the last few months! But we know you can do it ... you are one tough cookie! Those kids are lucky to have a mommy like you :) Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! Love ya tons Bree!

Jamie said...

we are so excited for you guys! i'm exhausted all the time and i'm just pregnant with one, so i'm sure you are beat! hang in there! : ) love ya!

Stacy said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! Twins would be so much fun! You guys are going to be great parents!

Stacey said...

I am SO EXCITED for you! Smiling from ear to ear!

Katie said...

That's such wonderful news!!! Congratulations! (And good luck with these next few weeks with the morning sickness...it's awful, but I tried to remember that there's something good coming out of it and there's an end to it too). :) We're SO excited for you guys!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

BreeAnn, thanks for sharing your blog address! Darling pics! Ryan and I are so excited for you and just love you and wish you could be Kate's therapist forever! But we are so happy for you.

April and Jared Fenn said...

When are the babies due? We're super happy for you guys!