Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home Construction

As a lot of you know, Trav and I decided to finish our basement as well as begin our landscaping this summer. Trav has been working hard and it is coming along AMAZINGLY! I can't wait to have it done: I'll get my husband back, I'll have a whole house to live in, and I'll be able to use my back door as it will have a deck and nice outdoor space. Here's some pics of the progress:


Right After Sheet Rocking


After Mudding/Texture and Shelving

Landscaping Progress

Overall, it has been a lot of planning and work on Trav's part. He's been working SO hard! So here's a shout out to him and to all who have helped! We're painting right now and the deck is going up tomorrow. Tile work is at the end of this week with carpet and cabinets to follow. It is almost done! We'll post more pics when it's all complete.

3 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Awesome job with the baby growing and the home contruction/landscaping. You guys must be super tired. You are a darling prego lady. :)

Andrea Campbell said...

Can't wait to see the new construction and you guys of course! Keep up the hard work!!!

Jenny said...

Looks so good!!! I want to come see it in person. It is so fun to watch it transform.