Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Year Down..... Eternity to Go!

October 11, 2011.....

My babies are one! I can't believe it was ONE YEAR AGO that these two entered our lives. But then again, it has only been a year and I can't even imagine what life was like without them (although, sometimes I wonder what a day without them would be like....I would get so much done!). They have brought tears of joy and sometimes of trial. I wouldn't have it any other way. We had a wonderful family party on October 9th. Here's a few pics from the day.


Showing Off our New Birthday Outfits


They LOVED Opening Presents


My Beautiful Creation


Not Knowing What to Do....

Guess we should have Practiced!


This just shows their personalities....

Bubba destroys it

and Brielle taste-tests a little off her finger!
Tayson and Brielle we love you! Happy Birthday!





























0 comments: