Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chemo #5

Well, I'm sitting at chemo during my 5th treatment.  I'm officially over halfway through after today!  Only 3 more treatments to go.  I switched to a new drug called Taxol today.  We've heard mixed opinions on whether this drug is better or worse.  I guess I'll find out over the next few days.  It is kinda funny....I've had more anxiety over this treatment than any other.  I think a lot of it is because I'm switching to this new drug.  My first treatment I didn't know what I was getting myself into, now I know, but at the same time I don't know anymore.  With my prior treatments I knew how I was going to respond.  Now I feel like I'm starting over, but with more knowledge of how chemo truly is.  I hate not knowing how I'm going to respond or what to expect.  I'm praying it is easier.  Just keep swimming! 

2 comments:

Jana said...

Yes! You are amazing! I don't know how you do it, but keep doing what you are doing. Our family is thinking about you guys, wishing you the best.

serra said...

when this is all over, we're going to have a swim party.