Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy 9 Years to Us!

Trav really outdid himself this year for our anniversary.  First we spent a day at the spa getting facials, massages, manicures, and pedicures.




It was amazing to be pampered and to be able to do it together.  We then headed out for some grub at Texas Roadhouse followed by an evening at the Anniversary Inn for a much needed get away.


I am so in love with this hunk!  

In honor of our 9 Years together...... here are the top 9 Reasons that I Love You, Travis David Allred!
 1. You are a doer.
2. Your smile lights up a room.
3. You are an extrovert.
4. You think ahead.
5. You are a "metrosexual" type guy, all concerned about fashion and not so much about handy work.
6. Your family is your priority.
7.  You sing in the shower.
8.  You love our kids with every essence of the word.
9.  You've learned to say, "I'm sorry".
10. You are a perfect match for me.....truly making me better and using your strengths to better my weaknesses.

Happy Anniversary!  Here's to many, many more.  I love you......today, tomorrow, forever!

0 comments: