Thursday, August 15, 2013

Baby #3

We are super excited to announce that baby #3 will be joining our family sometime around March 9, 2014.  I feel enormously blessed to have been given this little miracle following previous infertility struggles and chemotherapy treatments which had the potential to cause infertility.  Even more of a miracle is that we conceived this little one all on our own.  It is indeed just one baby this time around.  Trav was a little disappointed as he was hoping for triplets!  I on the other hand am going to enjoy having just one little one growing inside of me.  I am 10 1/2 weeks along and overall feeling great this pregnancy.  Fatigue is prominent (only somewhat responsible for my blogging hiatus), but I haven't had much morning sickness at all this time around.  If I get queasy it is just before bedtime and that is easily fixed with some sleep.  Now I just have to wait 2 more months to see this little one again (I was spoiled last time and had an ultrasound every visit with the twins).  Give me a few more weeks and hopefully I will be blogging my summer updates with my new found 2nd Trimester energy.     

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys. Soooo exciting.

serra said...

love!!!