Sunday, October 12, 2008

Goodbye Evanston, Hello Logan!

Well, we're moving! Saturday the 18th to be exact. We sold our home in Evanston and have found a beautiful home in Wellsville (south end of Logan for those of you who aren't familiar with the area). We're packing up the house--and boy is there a lot of house to pack! So, if you haven't guessed, I accepted the position in Logan treating pediatrics and the spine. I will still be doing my early intervention job in Summit County, and Trav is going to stick with the foreclosure mitigation job (he just won't give up working from home!!). We'll post pictures of the new home as soon as we get it put together.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats!! I am glad things have worked out for you guys!! You sold your home FAST! I can't wait to see your new place! :) Good luck with the move! Maybe we will be able to see you guys more often now!

Andrea Campbell said...

Too bad we can't have a moving party and move all together! We're hoping to get our keys on Thursday. Crazy!!! Once we're both settled, we'll have to see each others houses!

Maclaine & Sara said...

I am so glad everything is working out for you. Best of luck with the new job and home. :)

Jamie said...

glad everything is working out for you two. we are excited for your new adventures. can't wait to spend some time with ya both in december! love ya! xo!

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

Hey Bree It's codie jo. Don't you just love this blogging thing to stay in youch

Misty said...

Congrats! Personally I think that Logan is better than Evanston...but I had to grow up there!! :) Now were closer and we definitely need to get together so that you can meet Little Jack who is turning 1 tomorrow!!!

Jana said...

Hey guys, I found your blog! It is so fun to see what you are both up to! Good luck with the move, it sounds like it will be so nice! Go Aggies!!

The Smith's said...

That's awesome you guys were able to sell your home and buy an even nicer one! Way to go! I want to move back to Logan so bad! It's in the works, but it'll be a little while yet. Congrats on the new job! I'm glad it's going well for you!