Monday, November 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Well, here are the pics of our beautiful new home in Wellsville! It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with an unfinished basement on 1/3 of an acre. It is finally put together (except for the entire basement is full of boxes...oh, well). We Love It! Here's my personal virutal tour...for your enjoyment!


The Front View



The Back View


The Kitchen




The Family Room



The Office

The Guest Bedroom

The Master Bedroom

So, it turned out really nice! We've still got a lot of work to do including unpacking everything in the basement, finishing the basement, and landscaping, but who knows how long all those projects will take to complete. Oh, and I dyed my hair brown, so here's a pic for all those who haven't seen me recently. I also need your opinion on the hair: do you like it brown, or should I go back blonde?

11 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Really nice house Bree! And my vote is to keep your hair brown for a while--maybe go back to blonde for the summer. It looks cute either way! :)

Andrea Campbell said...

I love the house! Your a step ahead of me, I haven't posted pictures of ours yet. I love your hair blonde, but I must admit, it's awesome brown too. I say keep it for awhile also.

Jenny said...

Yea!!! Yea!!!! Yea!!!

I LOVE your house. You decorte so cute. Your kitchen is so beautiful. I am so glad you guys picked Logan!!! We will be there SOON.
I love you hair brown. I am going brown again tomorrow. (Can't wait)

Have you started your new job yet??

Jana said...

Hey Guys! Love the house! It's decorated so cute!

Jamie said...

congrats you guys! looks like you are settled...it looks so homey! i am quite jealous of the home...the furniture...etc...we have neither! haha! can't wait to see you next month!

oh and bree, i like your hair!!! fun! way to be bold!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Your house is SO CUTE!! You guys have been busy! It looks great! Your hair has gotten long, and I like it brown!!

Misty said...

It's beautiful! Congrats! And I'd go for the brown!

Misty said...

It's beautiful! Congrats! And I'd go for the brown!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Whoa! Just an FYI that was my wife who posted that earlier comment not me. I mean I think your house is totally cute and like I totally think your hair rocks! LOL. So, are you guys coming to the Christmas party?

Crystal said...

Cute house! Now I feel bad...... I have lived in my house for a year and 1/2 and it is not decorated 1/2 as cute as yours!!!:)
Love the brown hair - let me know how bad the upkeep is.

Crystal Sargent said...

I think the house looks great..a lot like mine!!! I love black! I think you should dye your hair black since your already brown, or black brown...realy dark. Might as well. I think it would be cute.