Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear Lake Reunion

Every year my Mom's side of the family has a HUGE reunion at Bear Lake. This year there was only one cousin missing. It was great to see everyone! Each year we go golfing with just our family. Here's some pics of the four golfers and their cute drivers....



We then spend plenty of time at the beach!

Sandcastle Built by Trav and my Cuz Drew

Me and my cousin's wife JamieIt was an amazing trip! I just have to point out that Jamie is due the end of Sept and I'm due November 10th. I promise everyone--I really am big enough to be carrying twins!


























3 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

You have got such a cute pregnant belly. I'll be curious to see it as the weeks progress!!!

I've got a little something for your babies so be watching the mail. :-)

BreeAnn and Travis said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see it! I love all of your "little somethings".

Jamie said...

we had so much fun with you guys (as always)! i think the bear lake trip always seems a bit too short though. i could use one more day on that beach!