Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Here we ALL are at 26 1/2 weeks along!



I had another appointment on August 13th. They did an ultrasound and the babies are measuring right on. Tayson(yes we decided on Tayson) weighs 2 lbs 7 oz and Brielle wieghs 2lbs 4 oz. They still look healthy. My glucose test came back high so I got to do the lovely 3 Hour Glucose Tolerance Test. Luckily this one came back normal! YAY! No gestational diabetes for me. My feet are swelling like you wouldn't believe, I'm tired all the time, I can't sleep, and I have the 3rd Trimester aches and pains. Other than that I'm doing well. I'm 28 weeks right now. I still have no signs of preterm labor and the doctor said that she would induce me at 38 weeks if I haven't had the babies by then. So Brielle and Tayson will make their debut no later than October 28th. I can't wait! 10 more weeks at maximum and we'll have two gorgeous little ones to snuggle and love!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You're husband looks like he's got a sympathy tummy. He just doesn't want you to feel bad about your burgeonous belly :)

Misty said...

So glad that everything is going great!! I am so excited for you!

Jamie said...

haha, i love you guys! we are so excited for the babies to arrive!!!