Monday, June 4, 2012

BreeAnn Allred/Cache Valley For Hope Golf Tournament

I cannot say how humbled I have been by the love and support of those around me.  Longhurst Mortgage group here in Logan threw this golf tournament in my behalf.  It was an amazing event which raised money that nearly eliminated the financial impact of cancer in our lives.  I cannot thank them enough.  It is nice to not have to worry about the medical bills, the lost income from time needed off work, and how we are going to pay the next bill.  It was a huge success thanks to this wonderful community!  I had a blast and I think everyone else did also.  Thanks to all involved for your donations, your time, and your love!  You've made a lasting impact on my life. 


On a second note, I have to add a shout out for the organization Cache Valley for Hope.  This organization has made it possible for us to not be taxed on the earnings from this wonderful tournament and they are an amazing organization.  This organization helps families in Cache Valley dealing with cancer cover medical and non-medical (utilities, mortgage payments, etc) expenses.  If you are looking for a good cause to donate to they certainly fit the bill.  Check them out at http://www.cachevalleyforhope.org/.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

It's great that so many people have come together to help you :) You look fantastic, and I love how you are always smiling! Such a great example!