Sunday, September 7, 2008

Heritage Makers

Oh, just a quick note. I started another side job with a company called Heritage Makers. Heritage Makers allows you to design and publish your own hard-back books of your family memories and stories. Think of it as digital scrapbooking published! I think it is an amazing product, and something I've never really seen before. If you are interested in checking it out here's my website: www.heritagemakers.com/312236. There are promotions going on monthly, and I throw parties about twice a month, so if you have any questions don't hestiate to ask either on the blog, through the website, or e-mail me at breeallred@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Hi Bree! Megan has had 2 books made and they are so neat. I want to make one for Maclaine for Christmas so I will be giving you a call. I love them!

Jen said...

I love making books. I photoshop and digital scrapbook constantly.

Hamilton Clan said...

Hi BreeAnn! I love Heritage Makers, I saw one at a baby shower and I had to make one so I did one for Father's Day and a 50th wedding anniversary. I'm so glad to know you are doing that because I would love to have a party sometime and make some more myself. Are you still in Evanston? Colt noticed your house was for sale??? Hope you are doing well!
- Megan

Maxfield Family said...

Bree,
I have totally wanted to make one of those! I saw them on Kodak.com, but it would be awesome if you could help me with it. I am going to check out your website.