Monday, October 4, 2010

The House is Finished, The Final Shower, and More Belly Pics!

Well, we finally finished the house. Here is our completed covered patio, shutters, and our shed.




Here are some pics of my final baby shower. Thank you so much to EVERYONE for being so generous. We've ended up with adorable clothes, lots of diapers, and everything we could possibly need. We have such an amazing support system and are lucky to have all of you in our lives!




And, last but not least, the BELLY PICTURES.....
33.5 Weeks


34.5 weeks


Overall, the babies are doing well. Brielle weights 4 lbs 9 oz and Tayson weighs 4 lbs 11 oz according to the ultrasound measurements. They both passed the biophysical profile which assesses 8 different areas including breath movments, heart rates, arm/leg/neck movements, etc. I'm hoping they make their debut in the next week or two. I don't know how much longer I can make it. We just can't wait to meet them.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

It was so good to talk to you again! Best of luck to you and your husband and those cute babies. I know they'll be cute...how can they not be with you as their momma?

kathy said...

You don't know me, but Travis's aunt Karen is one of my best friends (since high school!), and Travis went to high school with my son, Jeremy. I randomly surfed onto your blog through Jessica Carpenter's (we used to live in her parent's ward), and just wanted to tell you congratulations on your upcoming babies! What a blessing! Good luck with the birth, and everything that comes after! Also, if you want to, you can tell Travis that Jeremy Jones (my son) just had his third daughter a couple of weeks ago. He now has a 4 year old, 16 month old, and new baby. Travis might get a kick out of that. Again, good luck! I'm sure Grandma Janet is pretty excited!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So exciting!! It's coming up so soon! Your new replacement is starting with Kate tomorrow. I haven't met her yet but we miss you a lot. Please keep us posted about the exciting news with the babies!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I'm glad all is going well!! I feel so bad that I missed your baby shower, I'm sorry I would have loved to see you. Hang in there! You're almost done : )

Jamie said...

the house looks so great guys! and another shower?! wow! seems like you had a ton of those. good thing since you need twice the amount of baby stuff! we are so excited for you and wish we were closer! love you both!

April and Jared Fenn said...

so exciting! We can't wait for you guys. Your house looks AMAZING! Good luck and hang in there!