Thursday, January 5, 2012

MRI

I had my MRI today. It wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. I only got a little anxious when I felt them start putting me into the tube and my arms rubbed against the side of it. Thank goodness for Vallium or I think I would have freaked. Overall it lasted about 30 minutes. I got a CD of all the images to take to the surgeon at the Huntsman Cancer Institute next week. I've been looking them over.... the tumor is soooo evident. It is crazy to see. I can't wait to get it out of me!

2 comments:

The Hoths said...

I usually have my volume down on my computer but this morning it was on as I went to your blog. Tears started streaming down my face when Martina Mcbride's song started playing. You guys continue to be in my prayers and I wish you the very best through all this. It is very evident of your love for each other and I'm glad to know that you'll have each other through all this. Hang in there!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Praying all goes well at Huntsman and they will be able to get all the cancer and you will be as good as new!! Katers sends her love... sure do miss you.